Ford Cortina TD (1975 - 1977)
- All our drivers side mats come standard with a heavy duty PVC heel pad that reduces wear & tear and will greatly extend the life of your floor mats. If you don't want a heel pad fitted, just leave a note at checkout in the notes box.
- Our mats are exceptional quality Australian made custom fit mats. We believe they are the best quality for price available and our customers agree!
- We are busy making great car mats so we still use generic images on our website, so the images won't look the same as your mats, but we guarantee your mats will fit your specific model.
All our high quality floor mats are made to last and are available in:
Standard: Extremely hard wearing durable mat with a 550 grams per square metre (gsm) carpet top and a granulated non-slip polymer backing that resists movement.
Loop Pile: A more luxurious mat constructed using top quality spun Acrylic yarn at 600 grams per square metre (gsm) with a non slip carpet backing to resist movement.
Plush Pile: Top of the range luxury mat that uses a similar construction process to Loop pile but with a much higher yarn density of 750 grams per square metre (gsm) for a higher comfort level and a non slip carpet backing that resists movement.
Your floor mats are made in Australia to order. They will be made within 3-4 days of payment confirmation and our free delivery will usually take between 3-7 days depending on Australia Post or our courier delivery times to your location.
- Tailor made in Australia to fit your specific car make & model. GUARANTEED!
- All drivers side car mats come with a quality PVC drivers side heel pad
- 30 years experience manufacturing exceptional quality car mats and car carpets
- Tailor made in Australia using the same high quality European carpet used by luxury car manufacturers such as BMW, Audi & Mercedes Benz
- Factory positioned mounting holes are provided that exactly match existing fixings for your model (if your model has fixings)
- Choice of Standard (550 gsm) for hard-wearing every day use, Loop Pile (600 gsm) thicker and more luxurious, or Plush Pile (750 gsm) top of the range with a high comfort level for a car that requires a more luxurious mat!
- All car mats are fully bound for a professional finish
- 4 colours available: (Black, Beige, Grey, Charcoal)
FREE DELIVERY for ALL orders within Australia. The price you see is the price you pay!
We send all of our products via Australia Post Registered Parcel Post, or via courier that requires a signature upon delivery. If you are not home you will get a delivery slip advising that you have a parcel ready for collection from your Post Office.
Registered Post enables your parcel to be fully tracked so delivery can be assured.
Your floor mats or moulded carpet / vinyl will be made to order within 3-4 days of receiving payment, then delivery within Australia is approximately 3-7 working days, depending on Australia Post or our courier service lead times to different areas within Australia.
The Australian Trade Practices Act gives warranty and refund rights to consumers in Australia which Car Mats Direct is legally obliged (and happy) to honour.
If you have ordered the correct products for your specific vehicle model as per the product descriptions provided by CarMatsDirect and you receive the wrong items, CarMatsDirect will either replace the items or provide a full refund (including postage). Please note the items must be returned in original (resaleable) condition.
All effort has been made in the checkout process to eliminate the possibility of selecting incorrect fitting items to your specific vehicle model. If you have any doubts, leave us a note at checkout or "contact us" for advice. If we detect any discrepancies within product information you provide in the checkout process, CarMatsDirect will contact you directly before we process your order to double check you have ordered the correct items for your vehicle.
- For more information on our returns policy, see our "Shipping & Returns" page
- CarMatsDirect provide a 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty on all of our products.
Shop with peace of mind because we use PayPal & the trusted e-way Secure Payment Gateway!
No one likes ordering or receiving the wrong items and customer satisfaction is "OUR PRIORITY", so we have made every effort during the checkout process to eliminate the possibility of our customers selecting incorrect fitting items for their specific vehicle model.
To assist, we have added several "mandatory" drop-down menu items such as "Automatic/Manual" or "Body Type - sedan, wagon etc." or "Manufacture Year" to help us eliminate possible ordering errors.
If you have any doubts about the make and model of your vehicle, leave us a note at checkout or "contact us" for advice. If we detect any discrepancies within product information you provide in the checkout process, CarMatsDirect will contact you directly before we process your order to double check you have ordered the correct items for your vehicle.