Free Delivery for ALL orders within Australia The price you see is the price you pay!
Our products are made to order in Australia. Manufacture times include:
- Floor Mats: within 5 working days
- Moulded Carpet & Vinyl: within 15 working days
We send all of our products via Australia Post Registered Parcel Post, or via courier that requires a signature upon delivery. Alternatively, you can leave a note at checkout to instruct the courier to leave the parcel somewhere safe.
If you are not home at delivery and you have not left delivery instructions, you will get a delivery slip advising that you have a parcel ready for collection from your Post Office, or to arrange re-delivery from the courier.
Your parcel will be fully tracked so delivery can be monitored.
Delivery within Australia is approximately 3-7 working days, depending on Australia Post or our courier service lead times from Victoria to different areas within Australia.
Returns / Refunds
The Australian Trade Practices Act gives warranty and refund rights to consumers in Australia which Car Mats Direct is legally obliged (and happy) to honour.
- If you have ordered the correct products for your specific vehicle model as per the product descriptions provided by CarMatsDirect and you receive the wrong items, CarMatsDirect will either replace the items or provide a full refund (including postage). Please note the items must be returned in original (re-saleable) condition.
All effort has been made in the checkout process to eliminate possible errors in selecting the correct items to match your specific model. If there are any discrepancies within product information you provide at checkout, CarMatsDirect will contact you directly to double check you have ordered the correct items for your vehicle.
If you have ordered the incorrect products for your specific vehicle model as per the product descriptions provided by CarMatsDirect, please contact CarMatsDirect to see if you are entitled to a refund or exchange.
As our manufacturers make products to order and don't hold stock for most of the vehicle models, we are often unable to accept returns for incorrect orders. Please note: the purchaser is liable for all postage charges for returns & refunds for incorrectly ordered products and may also incur a 20% surcharge to cover the cost of postage & handling.
To obtain a refund contact the Refund Manager through the "Contact Us" link in the menu. Refunds will be for the price you paid to CarMatsDirect for the item that is subject to a refund. You can elect if the refund is by direct debit to the credit card account you used when making the purchase. You can choose an alternative remedy to a refund. In these circumstances you may want an exchange, a credit note or to have the goods repaired.
You may be entitled to compensation if goods you purchased:
- were not of merchantable quality (i.e. a basic level of quality that would be reasonable to expect)
- were unfit for any purpose you made known to the seller, or can be inferred from the type of goods
- did not match any description given of the goods (this would include corresponding with a photograph of the good)
- were not free from defects.
If the goods you have purchased do not fulfil any of these conditions then you may be entitled to a refund upon return of the goods. If the goods have been partially used you may be entitled to a refund depending on the circumstances and the extent to which the goods have been used.
If the goods being returned have had a fair amount of use then you may only be entitled to a partial refund only or a repair to the product instead. This will depend on the circumstances of the sale and return and if the use of the goods has affected the fault.
You MUST provide proof of purchase by way of delivery documents and a receipt.
You are not entitled to a refund, credit or exchange if:
- You changed your mind,
- You decided you no longer want the goods,
- The colour of the products you received did not look the same on the screen of your phone, tablet or computer,
- You just don’t like them,
- You found you can buy the same or similar goods elsewhere for a cheaper price.
Is there a time limit for refunds?
For more information on our returns policy, see our "Shipping & Returns" page
You need to approach us regarding a refund in what is called ‘a reasonable period of time’. There is no specific time limit for a refund. A reasonable period of time is determined by a court based on the goods, their use and any other relevant information. Statutory time limits in various State and Territory legislation for an action for breach of contract are also relevant.